I can't wait for you to get to France . . . I know I will love reading about all the adventures (and be jealous too)! Since our summer trip was a huge success, I am already planning for next summer, lol!
I am a Mommy to Adam (13), Alden (12), and Adalee (9). I am a wife to my amazing husband and hero, Abrahm. After 21 years in the Army, we are excited for our next adventure! We have started our own Leadership Consulting Business. We can't wait to see what lies ahead for our family!
We will certainly be praying for you all! Will we get to see you this Sunday before you leave? I certainly hope so.
ReplyDeleteWe will be following and praying for you all the way!! Many blessings during this time with family and crazy travels with 3 kids! ha. ~Mandy
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for you to get to France . . . I know I will love reading about all the adventures (and be jealous too)! Since our summer trip was a huge success, I am already planning for next summer, lol!
ReplyDeleteSafe Travels!